PC Support Technician at ABU DHABI OIL REFINERY COMPANY – TAKREER
July 2015 – Present
– Resolve companies end user PC problems from Application to Software and Hardware Issues. Monitoring System for Kiosk Machines, Digital Signage and Networks.
– First responder PC and Server support for Crisis Management Center and Emergency Response Center.
– Re-cabling, Tracing and labeling of entire administration building of Borouge during the take-over of RSI (Refinery Site Integration), 4 IDF (intermediate distribution frame) rooms with approximately 100 terminations.
– Installation of 200 NEC IP phone client.
– Developed web based system for Crisis Management Center and Emergency Response Center
– Setup monitoring system for Server, koisk machines, access controls, bio-metric readers on refinery wide (using Solarwinds)
– Data Diode Network Configuration for (OWL Computing Tech) DCS System to Business LAN, upgrade from version 2 to 3, preventive maintenance of the server.
-Setup speaker system in 4 buildings for Islamic prayer announcement (Adhan)
Operator Assistant II – Pipeline and Process at Halliburton
September 2014 – May 2015 (9 months)
– Manage inbound Personnel from abroad including visa process, flight tickets and state document formalities and site passes.
– Manage and maintain inbound and outbound loading details and loading notes.
– Manage and Monitor personnel activities, time sheets and personnel invoices.
Sales Representative at P.I. Hardware and Mill Supply
April 2014 – September 2014 (6 months)
– Supplier of structural steel and steel pipes
– Sales and marketing activity
– Creating new clients
– Coordinating sales correspondence for quotations, purchase orders, money transfers and bill of lading
Information Technology Manager at Al Wabra Wildlife Preservation
May 2005 – April 2014 (9 years)
– Setup CICSO Firewall and VPN Server as well for Linux and Windows Client VPN.
– Designed network expansion for the company using Fiber Optic Cables with a running gigabit network. As well designed the entire buildings structured network.
– Established and maintain a Scalix server under Xandros (identical to Microsoft Exchange Server) with 25 users using for their daily calendaring, tasking and e-mail.
– Migrate file server from windows 2003 sbs to SuSe Linux Server.
– Re-designed the Intranet server (that I designed before) into a more functioning Intranet server with running DHCP Server, DNS Server,Postfix Server, Complete LAMP and CMS running on the box.
– Maintain surveillance camera using IP Based.
– Develop and maintain companies external and internal websites. http://awwp.alwabra.com | http://careers.alwabra.com | http://al-thaniawards.com
– Technical Support on all I.T. related issues from desktop support to server support.
Information Technology Coordinator at Boartes
June 2005 – May 2006 (1 year)
– Manage company’s data, from data maintenance to data backups.
– Setup company e-mail system (exchange server, mail hosting “using Fedora Core”)
– Maintain remote office network (Running Cisco router to router and pix over VPN)
– Setup/Maintain and Troubleshoot wireless networks from Main office to Off Site offices.
– Setup File servers in strong foundation design and structure with a tight security.
– Supports over 30 Staff on their Laptop’s and Desktops for daily task and problems.
– Laptops, Desktop and Server installation of OS and Applications
– Assisted tendering of Tetra Radio for Qatar MOI and G8 summit
– MTH800 Tetra radio uploading of configuration file.
Skills & Expertise
Linux Servers (LAMP), Windows Servers, Microsoft Exchange, Networking, CISCO switches, CISCO firewall, Wireless Networking, Virtualization(VM ware), Microsoft Office package, CCTV deployment, Technical Support, Customer Service, Engineering Research, Digital signage, Planning, Sales, Security.
Bachelor of Science (B.S.) in Information Technology, Information Technology, 2001 – 2003
University of Perpetual Help – Laguna
Associate’s degree, Computer Technology/Computer Systems Technology, 1999 – 2001
Alpha Phi Omega International Collegiate Service Fraternity
March 2004 to Present
English (Professional working proficiency)
Tagalog (Native or bilingual proficiency)
Arabic (Limited working proficiency)